Rezerwa 126p - Forum miłośników Malucha Strona Główna Rezerwa 126p - Forum miłośników Malucha
BEZ KOMUNISTYCZNEJ ADMINISTRACJI

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumStrona główna

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Przesunięty przez: ignac2004
2015-04-22, 07:00
Treffen Suchen
Autor Wiadomość
ignac2004 
warsztatowy

Wysłany: 2015-08-21, 08:15   

fso-126, Ich denke es ist besser wenn du schreibst auf Deutsch :)

126p 600 '76 vel. Beż
WSS Polsport GK-110 '80 - przyczepka namiotowa
125p 1.5C '83 vel. Marian
126p 650 '88 vel. ZOMO
Niewiadów N126-E '89 vel. Kawalerka
126p 650 '90 vel. Mydelniczka2
Nuova Bravo 1.9JTD 2007 vel.Bravo JA >180km+ :twisted:

fso-126 

Wysłany: 2015-08-21, 14:14   

ignac2004 napisał/a:
fso-126, Ich denke es ist besser wenn du schreibst auf Deutsch :)

Ist die Übersetzung mit google wirklich so schlecht ?? :shock: Gut - ich schreibe deutsch.
Ja es war mein erstes Treffen in Polen. Ich war sehr beeindruckt über die Arbeit der Organisatoren. Super !! Ich habe mich wie in einer großen Familie gefühlt, alle waren sehr freundlich. So etwas habe ich in Deutschland noch nicht erlebt.
In unserem Forum ( www.fiat-126-forum.de ) sind auch einige Fiat Freunde aus Polen registriert, aber unsere Treffen sind sehr klein.
Ich freue mich schon jetzt auf das Treffen in Warschau.

Serec 
Krzychu !!

Wysłany: 2015-08-21, 20:50   

Ich habe gehort, dass es sehr gut war. Es soll so sein :mrgreen:
fso-126 napisał/a:
Ich habe mich wie in einer großen Familie gefühlt

Wir sind eine große Familie :P
Ich hoffe, dass wie in Warschau treffen werden. Ich will mit meinem 126p Central kommen ;)

fso-126 

Wysłany: 2016-11-19, 19:10   

14. Ogolnopolski Zlot in Sochaczew ??

Guten Abend,

gibt es schon mehr Informationen Ăźber das Treffen ?? Werde dabei sein ! Wenn mein Plan funktioniert, dann mit meinem "Neuen" POP 650 und Niewiadow ....
Infos: www.oberplanitz.de - Fotogalerie

Viele Grüße an alle Fiat-Freunde

ignac2004 
warsztatowy

Wysłany: 2016-12-02, 10:04   

Servus,
ich habe nichts neues gesehen. Ich weiß nur, dass der Treffen in Sochaczew im 2017 geplannt ist. Sowie so, es gibt viel Zeit.
Halt bitte unsere Treffen-Sektion "Zloty i spoty" ein. Wahrscheinlich dort werden die Aktuelles infos erscheinen.
Gruß

126p 600 '76 vel. Beż
WSS Polsport GK-110 '80 - przyczepka namiotowa
125p 1.5C '83 vel. Marian
126p 650 '88 vel. ZOMO
Niewiadów N126-E '89 vel. Kawalerka
126p 650 '90 vel. Mydelniczka2
Nuova Bravo 1.9JTD 2007 vel.Bravo JA >180km+ :twisted:

mtyyee653 

Ostrzeżeń:
 66/3/6
Wysłany: 2018-05-29, 11:40   cheap jerseys wholesale wholesale nfb jerseys 0-28-0-28

They may even starve rather than eating the food they do not like. Tuesday, Lavrov warned of further retaliation, saying, "Rest assured, we will respond," according to state media.. Now I a computer scientist and I can 100% say that time I spent not doing homework was well spent..

40 points submitted 7 days agoI not rich but if I at a game (doesn matter soccer or basketball). In the film entitled "JESUS" the Lord was depicted as being baptized with head bowed facing downward. The same thing goes with voice. Alex Gonzales boots the tailor made double play ball.

But I feel it will get past by with a answer of get off drugs I want that but there's something deeper. cheap jerseys The best you can do is being self conscious of cheap authentic jerseys the fact you not as rational as you wish you are. The Connor Harris Jersey
Tennessee valley, plateaued up the appalachians.

I keep it clean, change the filter, and serviced on Andy Levitre Jersey
a regular basis (every 12 18 months). Chapman finished the eighth, then he pitched a scoreless cheap jerseys wholesale ninth to send the game into extra innings. Their life. Some can be more technical and others can be more involved with schedule, cheap nhl jerseys costs, customer requirements, etc..

If you don own your own channels, than you need to have a system setup to encode every single stream in realtime. Only downside is being woken up during the night for customs/passport stuff.. Since the layers of lava have formed one on top of the other from one hot spot for a long time, it is believed that there are no tectonic plates on Mars to dislocate the mountain thereby letting it grow bigger and bigger with years.

There https://www.minnesotaviki...jersey-c_5.html
is one guy running it and he went on vacation for an entire month and I could not trade or move the BTCZ. It is now commonplace in many countries for cyclists to wear helmets and high visibility clothing. Sometimes, what we as students do (I used to earlier do it), we repeat the entire question before coming to the answer.

SPOILER: since it is revealed in the end of the game that Zelda is the mortal reincarnation of the Goddess Hylia (for whom the original Ballad theme exists), it makes sense that they would use a backwards rendition of Zelda's Lullaby in the theme. One part of the proposed solution would be to establish a legacy fund that will supplement the statutory compensation to which mine workers who have contracted silicosis are entitled to from the state, and which some have already received..

Today, empathy a word derived from the German word Einfhlung, which means "feeling into" is a hot topic among researchers studying emotions relating to morality. Also please define "soon" for us all, its been weeks since the iOS wallet was released and still nothing on the Android wallet.

They assist us in raising our consciousness and our vibratory level. I can say for certain, but my suspicion is that the NBA League Pass app is pretty garbagey.Basically, for your standard and Daniel Stumpf Youth Jersey
hugely popular apps like Netflix and Youtube, streaming is fine.

I imagine he tend to be a little less knowledgeable about the world at large than cheapjerseys people twice his age or more (like me), but I also recognize he has a passion older people may lack, and certainly a fresher take on the world being unworn by a lifetime of getting used to and accepting what may very well be bullshit.

My cousin was 26 at the time and envious that I was able to find a bride, and she couldn even maintain a steady relationship at all.. Whatever the truth is, the Beast of Bodmin Moor has certainly left an impact on its native region. Everyone was SUPER impressed with me shoving surgeons out of the way to knock the snot out of someone I had dismembered less than 24 hours prior..

I mean this in the most nicest way possible, but it could https://www.floridapanthe...ersey-c_25.html
be because you not good enough yet. Want to stay as wholesale jerseys close to the community that we were at when this happened, Philliptold Anderson. As far as the whole thing goes, ciao and SG have had a connection for ages and with members.

They were constantly in fear of hell and its torments and were vitally concerned with the problems of salvation for their souls. Fuck me for forgetting some of the details of something that happened years ago. I have zero memory of the first 2 years of my sons life.

Discounted connection:

cheap jerseys
[/url]
[url=http://www.gclub2.co.kr/]

cheap china jerseys
cheap jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys
0-20-0-20-1101173

cheap jerseys
cheap nba jerseys
0-29-0-29-1106314[/url]

Odpowiedz do tematu