.::Rezerwa 126p::. Strona Główna .::Rezerwa 126p::.
BEZ KOMUNISTYCZNEJ ADMINISTRACJI

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumStrona główna

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Most popular colors?
Autor Wiadomość
dagleykd 
Future FIAT owner!

Wysłany: 2016-02-07, 14:45   Most popular colors?

Hi all!

Was just browsing Otomoto for fun and daydreaming of the day I can import a 126 and I became curious - when I start looking for one, what is the most common color for the 126?

The more I look, the more I have my heart set on blue - one of these blues, hopefully:

But I think this gray-blue color, in particular, has grown on me....is this a common color to find for the 126? Will it be hard to find? :)

I don't HAVE to have blue, but I think that is what I would like the most...

Pan_Waclaw 

Wysłany: 2016-02-07, 21:16   

This gray-blue color was very popular in 80's and early 90's, mostly FL models. We call it "ZOMO", because it's similar to color of polish police (called ZOMO) cars in PRL (People Republic of Poland). So finding 126 in this color is quite easy.

The first one is strange, it's very similar to color that was used in EL - "Azzurro Amalfi", but it can't be the same. I think this one is quite rare, especially because that photo shows not Polish 126. The second one was popular but in early 126s (from 70s).

And the third one was used in EL/ELX, not rare, easy to find. My uncle has one of them :P

I know you can't read polish, but check this article on our "rezerwa" site about colors. Maybe you will find something intresting about other colors of 126 :) http://www.rezerwa126p.pl/kolory-lakierow

Majonez 

Wysłany: 2016-02-07, 21:25   

1 and especially 2 is very rare now . 3 and 4 would rather easy to find , but you won't forget the most important thing than the color is shape of the car . 126 like to rusted very much .

Pan_Waclaw, myślę że pierwszemu bliżej niż elegantowskiemu 485 będzie niebieski na tym FL http://naforum.zapodaj.net/images/31d0b556d2b1.jpg

dagleykd 
Future FIAT owner!

Wysłany: 2016-02-08, 23:09   

@Majonez - yup, I know to look out for rust! :D

I'm actually not terribly worried what color I get as long as it's a factory color....I want my 126 to be mostly stock with a few tasteful modifications, hopefully! I've always just been a fan of blue, so getting one in some shade of it or another would be great for me! :D

An off-white color, like this would be nice too!

Are FL models heard to find in good shape? They sound like a good option to buy considering they have less rust than the later 126p's and would also be more common than the earlier ST!

Pan_Waclaw 

Wysłany: 2016-02-08, 23:52   

dagleykd napisał/a:
Are FL models heard to find in good shape?

Depends on money :) It's quite easy if you're patient and ready to spend 2500-3000 PLN.

Majonez 

Wysłany: 2016-02-09, 00:20   

FL model would to be the best choice, of course their getting old and the time did its job, so many of them rusted as much as the newer one, but still you can find it in very good condition easier than the other models . But perhaps if you interested in older st model maybe you should look for 126 from 1985 to 1988, the poorest "transition" model only for our communist "market" . It's a mix with FL body and old parts from older version like mechanically turn on engine starter for example but it not rule on it . They are also cheaper than the "real" st so I i think it's a curious alternative option .

Odpowiedz do tematu